For every one of us, there arises some random thought out of nowhere, suddenly making us feel there isn’t any particular answer for it yet. This page is a collection of such random weird questions that came from my neurons.
- How did Big-Bang happen?
- Who made the Universe?
- How did life emerge?
- What is Consciousness?
- Who are we? Where we came from? Where are we going?
- What is time? Why are we trapped in time?
- What is gravity? Who created gravity?
- How our planet Earth is kept right at the Goldilocks zone? Is Mathematics the weapon of creator’s mind?
- What’s inside a black hole?
- Can we as a species warp space and time?
- How do we move around and still stuck to ground even if universe is expanding at a faster rate?
- Can we reach out to distant galaxies in this lifetime?
- What is mind? Where does it located in our body?
- Who is you? Do you think whatever you feel is you?
- Where are our ancestors? What happens after death? What happended before birth? Where were you and me?
- Is life a simulation of higher dimensional beings or are we the only species in this entire universe?
- How chemistry formed the basis of everything around and inside us? Without chemistry, I couldn’t have written this here.
- Why do we have a single moon? Why not more than a dozen moons? Who kept a single moon?
- Why everything rotates? Electron, Earth, Sun, Milky-way, Birth-Death cycle? Is god a circle after all?
- What is space? Why don’t we see free moving quarks around us? Why matter and space exist?
- What is dark matter? What is dark energy?
To be continued
In case if you found something useful to add to this article or you found a bug in the code or would like to improve some points mentioned, feel free to write it down in the comments. Hope you found something useful here.